Scott W. Prior comes back to the show to talk about:
- Dealing with weird people while doing plein air
- The difficulties of painting a mosh pit
- Finding cool spots to paint
- Josh explains why NFTs are important
- Scott’s history of dealing with galleries
- Selling the Golden Gate Bridge painting
- Bartering with and trading for paintings
- Getting old and dealing with injuries
- Picking the theme music for driving off the Grand Canyon!
Come check out Scott and Sergio’s work for #sonomapleinair on Saturday the 11th at Sonoma Square!
If you do the #scottwpriorchallenge (listen to the very end), film it and tag us! 😉